This is insane. Honestly, it really has changed my view of Anonymous. I didn't know much about them except for the fact that they were indeed hacking into government-run websites, but now there is more substance to the cause. I don't know enough to pick any sides, but I will definitely now look into this idea. Thanks for posting! It was a very interesting read.
They do some pretty cool stuff. This is a very interesting article. I wasn't aware that we're involved in shutting down kiddy porn sites, which is a great use of their collective talents. There is also a pretty cool video out there where they hack into the westboro baptist church live on a web show with Cathy Phelps watching it happen.
This is insane. Honestly, it really has changed my view of Anonymous. I didn't know much about them except for the fact that they were indeed hacking into government-run websites, but now there is more substance to the cause. I don't know enough to pick any sides, but I will definitely now look into this idea. Thanks for posting! It was a very interesting read.
ReplyDeleteThey do some pretty cool stuff. This is a very interesting article. I wasn't aware that we're involved in shutting down kiddy porn sites, which is a great use of their collective talents. There is also a pretty cool video out there where they hack into the westboro baptist church live on a web show with Cathy Phelps watching it happen.
ReplyDelete